Make Sure to Come Visit Us at Booth 121 at the Kronos PCW Show in Orlando, Florida!
What Information do we collect?
We may collect both personal and non-personal information from you.
“Personal Information” means information you provide that could reasonably be used to contact you, to identify you personally, or that otherwise relates to you. We typically collect such information by requesting that you complete an online application or register for an online account or through your employer as described below. When we use the term “Non-Personal Information,” we mean general, non-personal, statistical or technical information not associated with your name.
Information collected from your Employer: We may collect the following Information about you directly from your subscribing employer, including without limitation:
- First and last name
- Employee number
- Social Security Number (SSN)*
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Net hourly wage
- Hours worked
- PTO hours
Information collected from you: When you use the Services, we may collect the following Information from you, including without limitation:
- Cell phone number
- Email address
- Mailing Address
- Social Security Number (SSN)*
- Information for any third party services
* Social Security Number is collected only during account set-up and while requesting the Card. This information is electronically transmitted, by establishing an encrypted link using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), to the card processor for card processing. Only the last four digits of the SSN are retained by us for security and validation purposes.
We may use the following technologies to collect information:
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page or email that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Like cookies, web beacons allow us to summarize overall usage patterns for our analysis and provide personalized services to you. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the Internet. These IP addresses identify each sender or receiver of information sent in packets across the Internet. As you enter our Website, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- Location and Usage Information. If you use our mobile application or access the website using a mobile device, we may collect information concerning your location, when a mobile application is launched, individual session lengths, or why a mobile application may not be working.
How is your Information used?
We may use your Information to:
- Verify the status of your eligibility for our Services, including continuing employment with your subscribing employer and availability of your earned but unpaid wages;
- Improve customer service by responding to your inquiries about our Services, such as request to reset your password;
- Fulfill your request for our Services and third-party services;
- Offer you other services that we believe may be of interest to you; and
- Personalize our Services, such as providing you the history of your transactions, or pre-filling form fields for the various Services within the App for your convenience.
How is your Information shared?
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to anyone for any reason whatsoever, without your consent; provided, however, we may disclose your Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, respond to a government request, or as otherwise required by law;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate suspected fraud.
How can you makes changes to your Information?
If you wish to make any changes to your Information, you may correct certain Information via your user account, if allowed. For changes to your Information not allowed via your user account, you will need to contact your employer and/or card processor (as applicable) and send us an email, that includes your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may choose not to use our Services, but even after you stop using the Services, we may retain archived copies of Information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
How do we protect your Information?
We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information, such as password protected systems, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your Information is fully encrypted and transferred securely, and active monitoring of our technology assets for protection from intrusion and external vulnerabilities. We limit access to Information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that Information in order to fulfill your request for our Services.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. This Site is not directed to children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Last Updated: January 2019